READINGS > LECTURES > SLIDESHOWS
Langdon Cook speaks regularly on wild foods, foraging, the outdoors, his books, and the creative writing process. He has lectured at colleges, public libraries, writer’s conferences, culinary schools, mycological societies, outdoors clubs—even Google. For more information, email: langdoncook AT yahoo DOT com. For details on classes and workshops, click here.
- October 11, Red Barn Speaker Series, Leavenworth, WA, 6:30 pm
- October 19, Seattle Lit Crawl, time/place TBD.
- October 20, Village Books with North Cascades Institute, Bellingham, WA, 7 pm.
- October 25, Third Street Books, McMinnville, OR, 7 pm.
- October 26, Waucoma Bookstore, Double Mountain Brewery, Hood River, OR, 6:30 pm.
- November 1, Lincoln County Mycological Society, Newport, OR.
- November 2, Seaside Public Library, Seaside, OR.
- November 9, Annie Bloom’s Books, Portland, OR, 7 pm.
- November 14, Mount Vernon Public Library, Mount Vernon, WA, 6:30 pm.
- November 16, King’s Books, Tacoma, WA, 7 pm.
- November 18, Audubon Wild Arts Festival, Portland, OR, 10 am.
- November 30, Port Townsend Public Library, Port Townsend, WA, 7 pm.